I'm out of here

Go down

I'm out of here

Post  Soophy Cherryblossom on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, poor timing with Avrak being gone, however I liked church RP more when there was no one around. Atleast you could just bloody enjoy your RP when you felt like it without someone interfering. I sort of unofficially quit already right after the meeting, came back for a day, liked it, then disliked it again.

You're wonderful people, sometimes this place just annoys the hell out of me. Take care, and I'll definitely see you all around. During Avrak's absense however, and if you're understaffed. Call upon me but after he's back I'm permanently gone.

Soophy Cherryblossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out of here

Post  Sarius Santana on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Oki doke will be sad to see you go but have fun with what ever you do.
Sarius Santana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avrak Ragebow on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Soophy Cherryblossom wrote:Yeah, poor timing with Avrak being gone, however I liked church RP more when there was no one around. Atleast you could just bloody enjoy your RP when you felt like it without someone interfering. I sort of unofficially quit already right after the meeting, came back for a day, liked it, then disliked it again.

You're wonderful people, sometimes this place just annoys the hell out of me. Take care, and I'll definitely see you all around. During Avrak's absense however, and if you're understaffed. Call upon me but after he's back I'm permanently gone.

To begin with, let me just say that is it sad to see you go. I want to thank you for all of your contributions in the past to the Guild and the Church with regards to your effort and activity. You're a valued member of the Cathedral Staff and of the Guild and you certainly won't be forgotten. Some of the little things you've done in the past for us will certainly stand testament to your dedication and contributions toward the Guild, such as the two stunning lay-out plans you made for us in regards to the Kitchen and Infirmary areas.

I understand that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to Roleplay and I'm sorry that it was those that have made you feel otherwise about remaining with the Guild.

Just know that, I know personally am sad to see you go, Soophy, you're an excellent Roleplayer and Guild Member. I hope you have fun with what ever path you choose to take, and I certainly hope you enjoy Guild Wars 2!

- Much love, Avie!
Avrak Ragebow
Admin

View user profile http://churchoflight.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum