A poke from the past

Go down

A poke from the past

Post  Ronath on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Greetings!

Mysterious poker from the past, thats me it seems! Ronath the Protector, that is who I used to be in the Church. I wonder if any of you still remember me Smile I was just browsing internet, somehow landed on ER forums, tempted by little bit of nostalgia, then I noticed a character from Church of the Holy Light on said forum and then.... little bit of nostalgia turned into a Nostalgic Hammer of Doom, so I had no choice but to find this forum (seems previous one was abandonded) and see how you folks are doing!

Im afraid I am totally not up to date since I didnt play WoW at all recently, besides some AD on Horde side in a friends guild but that was long ago too. I dont even know how active you folks are and if anyone is actually going to notice this post, but if someone does, I would love to have a chat or at least have few questions answered Smile

First of all I would love to find out how the Church itself is doing. Last time I saw it was when Cedric and Zackariah decided to end their adventure with it, which was a shame because they were one of the best roleplayers I knew. Not mentioning the fact that just before their departure Church was making some grand plans for a special Holy Knight unit, similar to Knight of a Silver Hand but much more pious and chivalrous. Im curious if any of that found its way to the current church!

Im also curious how ER is doing in general, from a brief look on official forums people seem to generally agree its getting a bit empty BUT, Im curious how it looks from roleplaying point of view. For example, how many of the old guilds are around? How Knights of the Silver Hand are doing, if Stormwind City guards are still up and running and of course Cathedral itself. Does it still have visitors, is infirmary still stuffed from time to time as it used to be etc!

Lot of questions come to my mind honestly, but more someone tells me, happier I will be! Finally, if someone here actually recognizes me Im curious how many old folk are still around. Of names I see on the forum member list I recognize a few ( Terrasha, Ailuro, Ewyllyn, Avrak etc ), so I sort of hope I will be recognized back but you never know Smile

That aside, I will end the post here. It turned out to be a wall of text anyway. Still, I do hope to hear from you folks.

May the Light be with you!

Ronath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A poke from the past

Post  Ailuro Fogsight on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Well that is indeed a poke from the past.
Good to see you're still up and about somewhere.

As for the state of ER, it's quiet. Which in turn also affected the church.
The Silver Handers are still about swinging out colourfull rays of Light.
The Guards are still keeping the streets safe'ish.

Currently Ailuro is stuck in the whole Alliance+rebels vs Garrosh's Horde thing.

May Elune guide your path.

Ailuro Fogsight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronath on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:23 pm

I must admit I lost hope that anyone is going to answer! Nice to see I was wrong.

It does seem like things are indeed very quiet but I hope you folks are still enjoying yourself.
Personally I will likely not be comming back but truth be told I kind of regret that it is so. Still!
Perhaps I will meet some of you folks in Wildstar, since Nexus is my next destination.

Good to see you are still around Ailuro! I have always considered your elf to be one of the best roleplayed
ones out of those I had a chance to meet. But then again, I have no idea what were you doing when I wasnt looking!
I read a bit about the Garrosh related plot. Seems like it might be something interesting, so I hope you are
enjoying yourself.

On another note, since you were so kind to answer I have something to tell you! There is a chance you do not
remember this character because it was a brief meeting, but once in the Cathedral Ailuro had to tend to a human
male who apparently got his 'behind' hurt, claiming that he was bit by an angry squirell. He was called Rennard and...
that was me. So yes, if you remember it, surprise! If not, oh well.

I wish you all the best! And to anyone else that might have dropped by to see this thread.

Ronath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrasha Dawnborn on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 am

Hey Ronath, I think I remember you, though you will have to excuse me... my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Great o hear from you regardless, I hope the internet gaming community is treating you kindly.

If you want to check out the WoW situation, I can send you a scroll of ressurection if you want.
Terrasha Dawnborn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronath on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 am

Don't worry about it Terrasha, after all our characters did not have all that much to do with each other back then. You were still in Silver Hand in those times! Besides, Ronath was never a person who would do anything particularly attention grabbing, so that makes him harder to remember.

Thank you for the Scroll offer but I would not have time to properly use it right now. Not mentioning fact I already used it at some point in the past and I think its a one time thing. Unsure. Blizzard offered me 7 days of free playing time just recently too. I have to admit, they are good when it comes to remembering customers.

One way or another, I wish you all the best! Smile

Ronath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum