Sorry about this.

Go down

Sorry about this.

Post  Terrasha Dawnborn on Fri May 17, 2013 6:02 am

Hello everyone,

I know ive been absent a lot lately.. only showing up sporadically to RP and generally be online. I wanted to appolagise beforehand and give a small explination on what is going on.

It started with my move about half a year ago.. I moved to a smaller home after I suffered a serious financial setback. Most of my friends pretty much dissapearing on me because i'm not one for going out to bars and wasting money on booze and whatnot.

So for the last half year ive been dealing with a lot of things, trying to get my life on track.
Some things have gone well, some things havent.. recently ive been going to therapy and lets just say this has knocked loose a lot of old bagage I was carrying with me.

This hasnt recently put me in the mood to just be there for casual RP much.. and im sorry for this.

I can understand if you want to find someone else IC to fill the role.. but considering the low activity of the cathedral... I dont know if you would be able to find someone willing.

Ill try to be online more, just have a little more patience with me.. as you have had in the past.
Terrasha Dawnborn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry about this.

Post  Latasha Sterling on Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Don't worry about it, I too am away from wow currently due to personal issues. I will be back by the 26th though, and as some of those attentive types might have noticed I am setting the premise via letters and hints about "The Disciples" and a corresponding storyline that will be following. I am not going to find someone to replace you, you have been there for ages and currently I think the guild as a whole is taking a break but we will be back. You have been there plenty of times for me, and you are a key member, I am just glad you are able to share this with us so that we can be here for you when ever you need us, just shout! This time of the year is usually quiet anyways but hopefully see you when I get back and we can have a good old chinwag.

-Huggles xxxx

Last edited by Latasha Sterling on Fri May 17, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latasha Sterling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte on Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I feel you.

*hug*

Give me a nudge if you want to talk, or just need an ear/shoulder.

Karlotte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caronwyn on Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

Understandable. Just take whatever time you need, and feel free to contact us if you just need to talk.
Caronwyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrasha Dawnborn on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:01 am

Right, should probably update the situation.

Financially im doing much better, still massively in debt, but the government is helping me solve it.

Might have to move again soon... havent lived in one house for longer then a year the past three years.. but atleast this time it will be a serious step in the right direction. Hehe.

Good news is that my activity should be increasing again.. and im going to try my best at putting the guild back on the active list.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them.
Terrasha Dawnborn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum